Sunday, November 7, 2010

I'm Back....

Wow, I can not believe how busy my new job has been keeping me...but it's all good. I guess you can still call it new...I've been there 4 months already. Last year this time I was laid off with no opportunities on the horizon, now I'm happy doing work that is right in line with what I went to school to learn. My accounting skills have grown, my management skills have grown and I am definitely better with excel then I ever thought I was. I feel totally blessed.

Now with Christmas quickly sneaking up on us, it's time to start working on all my holiday projects. I've started making my cards...and have plans to do a few sewing and cooking projects. I have a few fun surprises on my list for this year that I think my family and friends will enjoy. Along with some entertaining plans...So keep checking in to see the latest tips, projects and recipes for the holidays.

No comments: