Saturday, December 19, 2009

All I Want for Christmas...is My Two Front Teeth (or how about 2 Pajama Bottoms)


Christmas Project three...check!

I made these adorable pajama bottoms for my grand kids...pink ones for Gabbie and the blue plaid for Jaccob. I found nice little T-shirts to go with them. I must say...they were a breeze to make and had my new Mom-In-Law surge them so they will last...at least until they out grow them. Thanks Mom also for the flannel...they were such great fabrics.

Now on to my fourth Christmas project...homemade Dutch Apple Pie Jam...it's a family favorite. And then I only will have one project left to do (which is good since Christmas is knocking on the door) but I will not be able to show you that one until Christmas since it is for my new sister-in-law Jean and I know she peeks in here once in a while.

Back to work in Santa's workshop...Ho Ho Ho!

And, huhhh Santa if you are reading this...I can explain everything...I'm trying to be a good girl...really! lol

No comments: