Sunday, September 20, 2009

Being My Crafty Self

I have been a flurry of scissors, paper, ribbons, stamps and punches. I think the cats are actually afraid of me when I am in "the Zone". As many of you know, I enjoy card making - also known as paper crafting. Thanks to a dear friend who has hooked me on this fun craft, yes - I talking about you Barb...lol.

I hope you all have been blessed with my creations. But I must say, I am no where near the level as those who's blogs I have listed in the Stampers who inspire me.

This week my plan is to have my Christmas cards done - I know, it only September. I developed a design which takes a little more time than what I usually do since I have more time right now...and am hoping I will be busy with work soon.

Now....where did that adhesive go to.....

Enjoy some of my most recent creations.

Happy Birthday to Mom!
Thank yous!

Thinking of you.

Happy Birthday to my sweetie!

1 comment:

Krysten Lindsay Hager said...

Beautiful cards! I love scrapbooking & card making, I just don't get a chance to do it over here since we don't exactly have a Hobby Lobby nearby ;)