Wednesday, April 9, 2014

A few more Items for the Garage Sale

Here are a few more items from the pie safe drawer, I am placing them in the garage sale.  I've thrown away many items - old pens, some homemade magnets that I made and now looking tired and warn.  I found several screws, box cutters and such which will go out to the garage.

I can not believe I've moved such junk around all these years.  It just goes to show us that what we thought were treasures - once we look at them in the clear light of day - we find they are nothing.  I believe that is also true concerning the lies of the evil one - wanting to take our focus off of the Lord by trying to divert us with the things of the earth.  But once we see it in the clear light of Christ we can see the lies and know they are nothing.

No comments: