Friday, April 11, 2014

Stamp of Approval

I have loved making cards for birthdays and holidays for some time now. Card making can take a lot of supplies - and I am one to not hold back with craft supplies...lol.

I need to make a couple of cards and thought it might be a good time to go through my card making supplies to see if there are some stamps I can/should let go.  I am starting with these five stamps.

A couple I have used and will not use again.  The others I bought because I thought they were neat, most likely they were on the clearance shelves at Hobby Lobby - and I was one who never pass up a good clearance - even if I would never use them.   That type of mindset is one thing this project has taught me to change - to only purchase items I have immediate use for.  Everything else is just clutter.

No comments: