Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Last Trip through the Closet

I thought I would look one last time through my closet.

I found these three blouses.  One of the companies I worked for several years ago used the colors of Red, Black and White - we all tried to dress in these colors when someone was coming into the office or we had a presentation to make.  The blouses were a left over from those bygone days.

I don't believe I've wore them much since then.  Into the Goodwill bag they go.

I can not believe how many items I have gone through - actually much more than what I've posted in my blog - and still I have just scratched the surface.  God has blessed me a great deal - but I know I've let so much STUFF distract me that I have at times lost sight of those Blessings.  Moving forward I want to change my life - continue to remove the clutter and allow more time for prayer and growth in the Lord's light.   I have 2 weeks before my Garage Sale - still time to clean out a few more corners.

No comments: