Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Time to Corral the STUFF

I am excited about what I am Letting Go of today!!  I've put my computer desk up for sale on Facebook Grand Rapids Garage Sale!!

 I am working to re-think everything in my office - and you can tell by the pic - my desk was covered with STUFF!

I have the kitchen table that I had when I met Bill in the office too - which simply fills the room.  I am thinking if I get rid of the desk, I can move the table against the wall and put shelves up above the table on the wall.  I believe the table will give me more desktop to work than the computer desk did.  And this will open up the center of the room - making it much easier to get around.

I would never had thought about how to re-organize this room if it had not been for this project!  The room has been filled with so much STUFF - I would not go in there to work -- all the clutter was cluttering up my mind.  The clutter would have continued and I would have continued to avoid the issue.  Time for action -- getting things under-control!!  Thank you God for putting this Lenten project on my Heart!!

No comments: