Wednesday, March 12, 2014

First BIG Letting Go

Yahoo!!  I'm finally letting go of my Shoe Cabinet.

I bought it when I lived in the duplex and it worked as both a shoe cabinet and a bedside table.  Since moving here it was in the spare room - so I never put my shoes in it and it taking up space in my Mary Kay office.  Time to move it along.

I've put it up for sale on the FaceBook Grand Rapids Garage Sale for $10 - if you know of someone who could use it, let me know, I will be happy to pass it along (and if you/they are in Ohio - I'm coming down the first weekend in April - so I could bring it with me).  If I still have it by my garage sale date - it will be going in it.

 The only ones that will be sad to see it go is the kitties - they've been using it as perch to look out the window - oh well - we all need to make sacrifices.

***UPDATE**** I just checked my post in FaceBook - and I have already had about 10 people interested (the first one was about 2 minutes after I posted)!! Wow!! So I think it is safe to say that it's SOLD!

No comments: