Saturday, March 1, 2014

Books!

I've got them all gathered up (and a few more that did not make the picture!  Like I said yesterday, I have a ton of these light hearted mysteries -- and this is only a small part of my whole library.  I know I was hanging on to them because I could not remember what I had read - there are several series here. So what did I do today -- I made a list!  Genius Right?!! 

I've posted them in the FaceBook Grand Rapids Garage Sale -- whatever I have left by the first weekend of May (when I've scheduled the Garage Sale) will go into there -- after that I will donate them.

I think I should go through all my cookbooks too - now that will be a challenge for me for I've loved collecting them -- but with the Internet -- I really don't refer to too many of them.

No comments: