Monday, March 10, 2014

Quick and Simple

Monday's are very busy for me.  I work until 4, run home and change to leave by 4:50ish to make my weekly Mary Kay meeting at 5:30 and not home again until around 7:30ish.  So, I was tempted not to post tonight - but I know there are a few of you checking in with me each day -- and you helped me to move past that temptation.  Thank you, thank you!!

Tonight, I am letting go of a picture I had hanging in the room that is now my Mary Kay office.  Before it was a guest room, this was one of the pictures I had hanging in there.

I will admit - this was an easy letting go for me - I know as I move into the basement there are pictures stored from when I was selling Home Interiors in which  I need to just let go - I will never hang them, but I really like them.  It will be a test for me to move past these items...

For today I'm putting this picture in the garage sale pile - which is really growing!!

No comments: