Thursday, March 27, 2014

Moving on from the Past

Tonight I had to do some looking around to decide what to let go.  I checked under the bathroom cabinet to see if there were any other treasures, but did not really find anything.

I decided to look through the drawers I have in my office and found a couple of items, and then I came across this index file - it is for planning weddings and knew this was the perfect thing I need to let go.

I used it for my first wedding in 1979 and my second in 1997 to track sent invites and RSVPs.  I think I was holding on to it, in case I needed an address - but since I have not looked into it since 1997 - I guess I was wrong.  I did not use it when Bill and I was married -- technology has improved.  I am definitely not planning on anything in the future - I've found the one I love.  Sorry, Bill - you are stuck with me...lol :-)

No comments: