Thursday, March 13, 2014

Moving Into New Territory

Well, I've moved on to our closet in the bedroom.

Today I pulled out three pairs of dress pants and a brown skirt to give to the Women's Resource Center.  But, before I can donate them - I need to run them through the washer and dryer -- a good indicator of items I can let go of -- dust on them..ha!

As I reported yesterday - the response on my shoe cabinet was strong - even after I posted that it was sold, I had 5 more people say they were interested.  I'm waiting on the buyer to stop in yet this evening.  I decided with the money I earn from selling some of my items, to put it in a "retreat" fund for me to use to spend quiet time with God.  Sometimes it is so important to take a step away - unplug and be quiet to allow for God to speak to you.



No comments: