Monday, March 24, 2014

Making up for Missed Time

Well, I missed my first day of Letting Go.  Saturday after I returned home from my Mary Kay Career Conference I had every intention of doing my Letting Go.  I even thought about what I wanted to let go of, but as with the Disciples - the Spirit was willing, but the flesh was weak.  I was just so tired I could not keep my eyes open to finish the task.  I know being tired was no excuse - but now it's time to move on and get back on track.

Today we had a plumber in to work on our bathroom tub faucet.  We had to empty out the linen closet so he would have access to the plumbing in the wall.  I thought this would be a great time to check-out what all I have in the closet.  Today I will start with these two items -- one is my hot rollers -- I have not used them in about 7-8 years -- definitely time to pass them along.  The second is a make-up bag filled with all kinds of junk that was there when I moved in 2005 and 2008 -- a good sign I don't need anything in the bag -- the junk mostly will end in the trash - I will clean up the bag and put in the Goodwill pile along with the rollers.

No comments: